- No, our minimum booking period for a room or flat is 4 to 7 days, depending on the city.
- Yes, but you have to distinguish between two scenarios: Before arrival: Yes, at the cancellation fees described in our T&Cs. After arrival: Yes, provided we are able to re-occupy your booked fitters’s room or your booked fitter’s flat with a follow-up request. We will then refund the difference.
- Yes, in case of damage or unacceptable conditions, we always try to provide replacement as soon as possible.
- Yes, however, we can often offer several objects per city. Therefore, it is not possible for us to guarantee that the advertised fitter‘s room or the advertised fitter‘s apartment also corresponds to the pictures that you would like to book. However, you will receive either original pictures or pictures representing the standard of several rooms or apartments in one object with our offers.
- No, as cash payments involve a lot of accounting work, we only accept payments by bank transfer.
- Yes, you can extend your stay flexibly (also less than 7 days).
Please inform us on a possible extension with you request for booking so that we can inform you about the opportunity of an extension.
- This depends on several factors: Number of guests, length of stay, city and the desired category of the fitter’s room or fitter’s apartment.
- Yes. Provided that there are no restrictions in the respective city due to the Infection Protection Act or similar, privately traveling guests are also welcome in our assembly rooms or assembly apartments with us.